Regional Director – Wallonia (M/F)
Our Client, is an European leader and expert in the field of industrial services. In Belgium, they are currently recruiting a new Regional Director for their sites in Wallonia. Directly reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities as a Regional Director will involve :
- Overall management of the organizational chart in the assigned region.
- You will be held responsible for the organization’s respective commercial management activities, in accordance with the guideline regulations.
- This job entails the initiation of the management board, the planning, coordination, control and optimization of the business operations in the concrete region. It is key to fully considerate the legal guidelines and customer approaches, while at the same time taking into account the safety, environmental, and quality aspects and goals.
- Good cooperation and close teamwork with other regions and structures within the core managerial function.
- In charge of the staff management, including its change/turnover, and layoff.
- Ability to draw up different types of budgeting statements, including investment, profit and loss.
- Responsible for the annual strategic business goals and performance plans.
- In charge of the lead, briefing and information of the subordinates and employees on the internal and external regulations, guidelines and business missions. Full responsibility for their establishment and implementation.
- Allocation and employee counseling accordingly with their personal qualifications and task requirements.
- Supervision, responsibility and approval of the subordinates’ time sheets and training requirements.
- Compliance with authorities and customer requests through collaboration & coordination meetings, improvement strategies proposals, competition observance, quality controls of offered products and services.
- Responsible for the implementation of the corporate and QHSE (quality, health, safety, environmental) policies within the entity.
- Strong commitment for project management.
Your Profile :
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as an Operational Manager in the industrial sector and ideally in the Province of Liège.
- Experience in coordinating work across multiple disciplines (Business Development, Operations, HT, IT)
- Demonstrated abilities in achieving results by building consensus across organizational and functional lines
- Fluent written and spoken in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to understand complex information and transpose it to the business environment
- Ability to work as a member of a team, supporting colleagues and developing good working relationships
Postulez à l’offre: Regional Director – Wallonia (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément