Junior Supply Chain Specialist for scale-up company
You are the relay implementing the strategy at local level and supporting our Local Operations for ensuring our Point of Sales receive the highest level of service.
Our client is a fast-growing and very innovative food retail and restaurant company.
- Reporting to the Country Manager, Local Supply Chain Coordinator is entitled in Last Mile management.
- It's the relay of the European Purchasing Central Team for implementing the strategy at local level and supporting our Local Operations for ensuring our Point of Sales receive the highest level of service.
- You ensure the operational management of our local distributors and manage a few local suppliers, with the support of the Central Team.
- On some occasions, you may have to source products for local market (local
marketing campaign, new concept, …).
- You may also lead Sourcing and/or Purchasing for transversal/pan European projects.
- You provide Purchasing & Logistics data collection, market monitoring and benchmarking (cost of purchasing, Grocery products sales), for reporting to Central Team.
- You actively contribute to the sales development of our Grocery range, supporting the Grocery Central Team and the local Marketing team, in particular in the launching of new products.
* Bachelor/Master's Degree or an equivalent level of education, you have ideally, 2 years' experience, ideally in a Supply Chain role. Beginners with high motivation and appropriate education are also welcome.
* Autonomous, problem solving oriented, hands on approach, good interpersonal and communication and presentation skills, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, curiosity, and are able to think out of the box.
* Fluent in English (both spoken and written) and local language.
* You have good numerical skills and management of Excel as spreadsheet and database tool knowledge, analytical skills. You are reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail.
* To be part of a new team structure - building your own job
* For lots of awesome challenges
* For an operational varied role with autonomy
* To be interacting and working with all functions at local level (Marketing,
Quality, Operations, …)