Management Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Management Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is one of the world's largest commercial real estate services firm.
As Management Assistant (M/F), you will provide management support to the Retail team based is Brussels.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Screening incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries and enquiries or referring callers to the managers;
- Preparing property brochures and mailings;
- Preparing internal and external documents, i.e. marketing mailings, PowerPoint presentations, reporting documents in Word, Excel spreadsheets, leads, expansion plans etc.
- Coordinating arrangements for a variety of internal and external meetings and collecting and collating appropriate material, making sure all meetings run smoothly and following through with detailed minutes;
- Supporting the commercial staff with their daily schedule and e-mail and mail management;
- Managing and updating our database;
- Filing and archiving;
- Registering lease agreements and following up on payments (registration duties)
- Translating documents and texts from and into FR, NL and EN.
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You have a first successful experience in a similar position, ca. 2 years experience;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- You are a proactive person, ready to carry out your own tasks autonomously;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Outlook);
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, spoken and written;
- You love teamwork and being part of a successful team;
- You have a friendly and service-minded personality.
Our client offers:
- A great working atmosphere within a young and dynamic environment;
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference for the company;
- Huge growth and learning potential;
- A challenging position in an international working environment;
- Permanent full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant (M/F)? Apply today !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Management Assistant - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément