Corporate Performance Manager
- Participating in the optimization of financial processes & systems
- Being the bridge between Finance & IT
For one of our clients, a Belgian company active in the real estate sector in Belgium and internationally, we are currently looking for a Corporate Performance Manager in order to support their development.
Their offices are located in Brussels.
As a Corporate Performance Manager, you will be part of the Performance team and working closely with the Finance team. The role of your function is to improve the systems and the efficiency of the financial processes. Above that, you will provide Business Intelligence to the management.
Your main tasks consist in :
- Playing an important role in the implementation of SAP;
- Participating in the implementation of a new financial systems;
- Improving the efficiency of the reporting process by facilitating the connections between the different departments and tools as well as designing efficient reports;
- Acting as a SPOC internally regarding the financial systems by providing training and documenting the processes;
- Identifying optimizations in the reporting and consolidation cycles;
- Playing an important role in the set-up of new processes and systems;
- Leading the annual budget process, collecting and challenging input from the operations and finance teams, and preparing the consolidated Group budget;
- Supporting the finance team in its daily activities (mainly consolidation, reporting and budgeting).
The ideal Corporate Performance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a university degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Having at least 2 years of experience in a finance function (controlling, audit, accounting, etc.);
- Having a relevant experience in SAP (knowledge in master data management, reports creation/maintenance (BI) is a strong asset);
- Having an affinity with finance IT systems (SigmaConso, Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance software are an asset);
- Speaking fluently English and French and/or Dutch;
- Being analytical;
- Being a team player.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing company.
Aka Corporate Performance Manager / Business Controller / Financial Controller / Reporting / Reports / Project Controller / FP&A / Group Controller / Real Estate / Property / Construction / Finance / Project / BI / Business Intelligence / SAP / Sigma / Consolidation / Budget / Treasury / Systems / Optimization / Process