Offre d'emploi : Senior Customer Service Representative - pharmaceutical sector
Challenging Senior position where you'll be providing valuable support to a Key Account Manager and to your own Key Customers across the EMEA pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is a multinational company active in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Their EMEA offices are located in Leuven and are easily reachable by public transport.
You'll find a very multicultural and stimulating working environment that creates a very open atmosphere.
As Senior Customer Service Representative you will be the link between the supply chain and the sales departments. An efficient order follow-up, after sales services and client support to assigned accounts, will be your main responsibilities. On top of that you'll also provide excellent support to an assigned Key Account Manager.
- Ensure a complete and correct order flow from order to delivery to invoice
- Create and send out the adequate export documents when needed
- Arrange budget friendly and efficient transportation for distribution of goods
- Answer sales and product related queries from internal and external customers
- Ensure the monthly sales forecast for your account portfolio
As a Senior Customer Service Officer, you have had a first experiences in a similar role of more or less 5 years.
Below are other key skills you'll need:
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Perfectly fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an asset
- Previous experience preferably in an international environment : understanding of export documents and incoterms
- Affinity with health-care and pharmaceutical industries
Our client is offering you a long-term position after a successful interim period. You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic and committed Customer Service team in Leuven, within an ever-growing health-care leader. You'll be rewarded with an attractive base salary with interesting extra-legal benefits.