Offre d'emploi : Junior Finance Consultant (M/F)
Our client, a financial consulting company specialized in risk & treasury management is currently looking for a young graduate to join their growing team.
You will work together with experienced professionals at client premises on the delivery of projects. You will develop project management and financial risk/corporate treasury management skills. You will gradually become in charge of projects and manage relationships with client management and staff. You will contribute to the growth of the company. O2 Finance will help you develop your career and will share success with you.
We are looking for enthusiastic and eager to learn fresh graduates or professionals with up to 3 years work experience with the following profile:
- Master degree, preferably in Economics. Any additional qualification is a plus;
- Deep interest in Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Treasury;
- Strong motivation, presentation & interpersonal skills;
- Native Dutch, Fluent English, Good knowledge of French is an important plus.
- Natural communicator and be able to work within the team quickly.
- Strong analytical skills and are at ease with figures.
We propose a very competitive salary package and interesting development opportunities.
First client assignment being searched:
For the Sales Desk of the dealing room of a Major European Bank:
Actively support the existing sales team :
- Familiarise with the different types of financial solutions that we can provide (structured products, equity derivatives, funds).
- Prepare pitch book and product proposals presentations for existing and new clients in order to explain our range of solutions
- Manage client transaction (pricing, drafting of term sheets, booking,…).
- Liaise with legal, marketing team as well as with Back Office to ensure smooth settlement of transactions
- Produce reports and analysis on products/indices performances