Offre d'emploi : OFFICE MANAGER (M/F)
My client is a successful European company within the FMCG industry and is rapidly growing and evolving. As a result, he is activly looking for an experienced individual to join their business as an Office Manager in Brussels.
You will be responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service ensuring that the company processes are followed.
You will also be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- You will have to manage the day-to-day operations including customer service, dispatch, and so on and so forth.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and by all office employees.
- providing direction to the team regarding administrative duties and goals.
I will have to make sure that you have these following essential skills:
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and verbal. Dutch will be highly appreciated.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, intermediate level.
- An effective multitasker.
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
So if you want:
Monday to Friday Working, 28 days holiday including Bank Holiday and a competitive salary.
Send me your CV and let’s get in touch!