Offre d'emploi : Sales Engineer - Back Office Commercial
Looking for : master in Engineering (bioengineering, management...) - renewable bioenergy sector - versatile technical and commercial function - Louvain-La-Neuve - French / English.
Created in 2001, our client, Xylowatt, (www.xylowatt.com) has developed the NOTAR® cutting-edge technology, which efficiently turns biomass or waste into a clean and cold gas fit for powering a cogeneration engine or for replacing fossil fuels in an industrial furnace. Xylowatt gasification reactors integrate into multiple ecosystems, typically managed by major EPC contractors and integrators, to solve the most difficult waste to energy challenges faced by the end users of those ecosystems.
Xylowatt is located in Louvain-La-Neuve and has around 25 employees.
To support our client in his development, we are currently looking for a :
Sales Engineer - Back Office Commercial
In close collaboration with the Sales Manager, you support the various commercial activities (presales & aftersales) of the company. Your duties and responsibilities are as follows :
- Agent and Partner Support
- Communicate with Partners and Agents on the Company’ strategy.
- Elaborate client quotations (RFQ) and tenders in collaboration with the sales team and other technical experts.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition NOTAR®.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D and Engineering teams for future product enhancements.
- Occasionally meet potential clients and present Xylowatt company, solutions and technologies
- Sales Support
- Assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical and pricing perspective.
- Coordinate closely with sales to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Develop and improve pricing tools together with management and finance departments.
- Elaborate financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Reporting and marketing intelligence
- Report to Xylowatt management and board on sales activity on a monthly basis and update of forecast sales targets.
- Represent Xylowatt in professional associations and extract business Intelligence therefrom.
- Follow up political and economic changes and trends concerning renewable energy generation and follow up feed in tariff and other potential government subsidy regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree as engineer (industrial, civil, bioengineer, business…).
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer, if possible internationally.
- An experience in the industry of Xylowatt (renewable bio energy, biogas, cogeneration…).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French en English. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
- The opportunity to work in a company recognized for its expertise, its capacity for innovation and its world premieres in the very promising field of renewable energy and waste recovery.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of a small and evolving structure and to play a key role in evolving with society.
- A function offering a large number of multidisciplinary contacts both internally and externally.
- An appreciable remuneration and according to your skills and your experience.
- Permanent contract in a pleasant work environment, within a team motivated and passionate about creativity and innovation.
Réf. 337-013 (2019)
Your application will be treated quickly and confidentially.
habeas manages this mission exclusively.