Offre d'emploi : Legal Personal Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Legal Personal Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international law company.
As Legal Personal Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The prime role of the Personal Assistant is to provide superior support to the lawyers and, as such, enable them to operate at optimum efficiency;
- Manage and maintain multiple Partners/Principals calendars, ensure the coordination of travel needs (car, flight, hotel, etc.);
- Develop good professional working relationships with external (potential) clients, consulting and support staff members in Belgium and within the company at large to ensure the ongoing flow of information and the facilitation of scheduling tasks;
- Organize and maintain filing system (electronic) for the Partners/Principals, prepare bi-weekly timesheet and monthly expense reports;
- Answer incoming calls in a polite and professional way including client calls, lead calls and a wide variety of general administrative calls and redirect them / the message to the appropriate person if applicable;
- Support the preparation of client proposals, letters, meeting minutes (as required), correspondence. Provide production support including proofreading, editing, copying, printing and document binding;
- Receive, screen, sort and prioritize all own incoming mail and email (and sometimes also do so with the Partner/Principal' mails, upon their request); respond to inquiries as needed. Liaise with the Partner/Principal as deemed necessary;
- Provide general administrative support for any Competence Centre, client teams and/or committees as needed;
- Provide assistance with tasks to optimize time spent on (potential) chargeable client work;
- Provide back-up administrative support to other Management Assistants or the reception if required (due to vacation/illness);
- Together with the receptionist, prepare and organize logistics for in-house meetings in a timely manner (meeting room booking, order catering if applicable, ensure room cleanliness).
The requested qualifications for this Legal Personal Assistant (M/F) position include:
- Proven experience as management assistant /legal assistant role in international law firm or similar environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken) / fluent in French / good level of Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle stressful situations;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate at all levels;
- Excellent team player and able to work independently;
- Common Sense;
- Eye for detail and quality;
- Positive and solution minded;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills suiteHas the highest standard in terms of attention to detail and accuracy, checks the quality of own work;
- Possesses the natural reflex to consistently check and double-check all aspects of the Partner's full and fast-paced schedule (including schedule, travel, client meeting/lunches/dinners, preparations and materials);
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Our client offers:
- Interim with a view to a fixed contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company.
Interested in this challenging position of Legal Personal Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Legal Personal Assistant - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément