Offre d'emploi : Paralegal - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Paralegal (M/F).
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the legal sector.
As Paralegal (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating legal documents using the company's in-house document generation software;
- Acknowledging receipt of e-mails from clients attaching copies of relevant legal documents;
- Performing a quality check and processing original legal documents against procedural requirements in different European jurisdictions;
- Monitoring routine deadlines;
- Preparing Declarations, Assignments, Power of Attorneys, etc. required to complete application requirements;
- Providing administrative support of a general nature;
- Assisting with special projects as and when required.
The requested qualifications for this Paralegal (M/F) position include:
- You have 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- You have a perfect level in English, both written and spoken, and an excellent level in French and Dutch;
- You have a very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- You have a high attention to details, rigor and organization, as well as stress resistance and adaptability;
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
Our client offers:
- A fast growing company environment;
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Paralegal (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: