Offre d'emploi : Key Account Engineer Manager Benelux (Electronic sector) (M/W)
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our cutomer is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. It's a growing technology company headquartered in Colorado ; with direct operations around the world including Italy, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.
Under the responsibility of the Sales & Services Manager and with the help of the complete team he or she will have to implement and develop the sales strategy define by the management. He or she will have to increase the existing customer base on his territory semiconductor and other electronics market sector. He or she will key account Manager for our large customer ( ASML – NXP- STM – XFAB…) The increase of the turn over should be the results of new customers, new applications, new technologies from the company and also a better penetration of the existing product line in our core market. With a large autonomy he or she will have to organize his agenda to achieve the given objectives:
- Implementation of the strategy define by the company management.
- Maintain good relation with existing customer bases and prospection on the field to get new ones
- Customer visit, presentation of technical and commercial proposals and product demonstration
- Provide technical and financial quote to the customers
- Manage on a daily bases our data bases (customer account- opportunities…)
- Provide reports (activities reports- forecast- …)
This position bases in Benelux requires to have:
- A large autonomy and a lot of travel on the territory of concern. Some travels abroad in Europe or USA may be required (training or sales meeting)
- A solid scientific level is required (Bachelor degree minimum, advanced degree desirable).
- A minimum of three years of related sales experience is required.
- Specific knowledge and experience in the following areas is highly desirable: cleanrooms, clean manufacturing processes, pharmaceutical production and including GMPs and associated regulations, capital equipment sales.
- Dutch (mother language) and fluent French and English is also required.
- A first experience with CRM (Customer Relation Management like “sales force”) and “Miller Heiman” sales techniques are welcome
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you an immediate fixed contract within a company of international renown in full expansion. Your salary will be defined based on your experience and your skills and will be accompanied by various benefits (company car, commissions based on your sales objectives, ...)