Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - Dutch & English
As Customer Service Representative - Dutch & English you will be responsible for international order management from A-Z. This will be for a temporary mission until June 2020, possible to be extended or become permanent.
Our client is an international FMCG company, located in the North of Brussels (Grimbergen).
Your tasks as a Customer Service Representative - Dutch & English:
- handle an international client portfolio
- handle the order-to-delivery cycle, process all orders (using SAP) and follow up on them from A-Z
- maintain daily contact with your customers to keep them updated
- deliver all information concerning the status of their orders, delivery dates, product availability, problems with deliveries, etc
- resolve problems as they occur
- handle return requests and back orders
- prepare all necessary documents for invoicing and handle credit notes
- Assisting and supporting sales representatives in the field, e.g. delivering customer and sales data, supporting fairs
The profile of the Customer Service Representative - Dutch & English:
- you preferably have a bachelor degree
- you have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in order desk or customer service
- you have knowledge of SAP
- you are perfectly fluent in Dutch, German and English
- you are passionate and positive minded
- you are dynamic, flexible and pro-active
- you have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- you thrive in a multicultural environment
- you can handle a rapidly changing environment
For this position you will work on a temporary base until end of June 2020. Possibility of extension or fixed contract afterwards.
Possibility to work full time or 4/5th.
You receive a very attractive salary package and be part of a multicultural, innovative international company with a great atmosphere and teamspirit.