Offre d'emploi : COMMERCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking to recruit a full-time
COMMERCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Are you a young professional
interested in being part of the commercial and administrative secretariat of an international company specialized in public policy advice?
ADE is one of Europe’s leading consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing, and evaluating public policies and strategies, notably in the fields of:
- Macro-economic reforms and Regional development
- Rural development and agriculture
We are looking for a candidate with:
- a degree, as Executive Assistant or similar;
- the ability to work in French and English;
- a good command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, XLS, Powerpoint, Visio);
- good in-depth editing and lay-out skills;
- a team worker with strong interpersonal skills;
- good organizational ability, capable of working with precision and prioritizing tasks;
- good stress-resistance and ability to handle challenges and deadlines;
- a high energy level;
Previous experience as an administrative support in a commercial team will also be an asset.
What you will do:
- conduct the administrative preparation of tenders for various clients;
- undertake several general secretariat tasks, including the editing of reports, reception, etc.;
- edit and improve the layout of experts’ CVs in accordance with client requirements and include them in our database;
- follow up online market opportunities and monitor the relevant calls for tender;
- post jobs for experts on ADE’s website, including webmaster tasks;
- assist the Commercial Director and the team in charge of FWC requests.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to join a renowned consultancy working for the European Union, United Nations, and other major organisations worldwide;
- a job in an international environment with a team of highly-qualified colleagues and centred on four main values: Excellence – Ethics – Entrepreneurial Spirit – Team Spirit;
- the possibility of developing your skills both for commercial and general secretariat tasks;
- a challenging job offering a wide variety of administrative tasks in a multicultural environment
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application in English (including covering letter and CV) to Mrs. Andreea Toader (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 27 September 2019. We shall process applications as soon as we receive them.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The selection procedure will be conducted in several phases, including a test.
Please specify through which channel you heard about this position, and possible start dates.
Postulez à l’offre: COMMERCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément