Offre d'emploi : ICC FREIGHT OFFICER
TNT IS LOOKING FOR
ICC FREIGHT OFFICER
DEPARTEMENT Network Operations
LOCATION Liège Airport
REFERENCE CODE EMPR-46275
Purpose of the job As a member of the Integrated Control Centre (ICC) team, the ICC Freight Officer handles FAC requests, communicates and reports freight operations activities. He/she contributes to delighting customers by providing the most reliable and efficient air network operations.
Daily Flight Operations Plan
To realize the daily operations in the Integrated Control Centre in order to assist the ICC Freight Controller in running the freight flows of the Air Networks.
- Handle awkward requests in accordance with Awkward Freight Policy and internal awkward freight procedure to ensure best possible service to customers. Update company systems accordingly and establish daily reports;
- Communicate all daily schedules and changes to relevant parties;
- Monitor performance and activities of the Air Networks communicating with customers and countries to meet customers’expectations;
- Communicate service recoveries and solutions to customers when required, and ensure timely update of company IT systems;
- Gather all required information to compile and send post operational report (European Feedback Report)
- Establish & send various reports pre-alerts and handovers to ensure efficient communication and reporting;
- Monitor and update (on time) company systems and databases;
- Report and escalate all issues impacting the Air Networks activities to the hierarchy and people concerned.
- Ensure close and effective collaboration with all members of the ICC, HCC, APC community and TNT Euro hub;
- Assume responsibility for various other tasks within the ICC Freight Officers’ job scope as directed by the ICC Freight Manager and ICC Freight Controller;
To comply with internal policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency locally and across the Division.
- Comply with all relevant divisional and local company related policies, procedures and legal requirements;
- Displays a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help to solve conflicts;
CSR and Health & Safety
- To comply with local, national legislation, Health & Safety and Environment regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment for self and all the depot employees. Participate in the corporate initiatives
- Respect the H&S procedures
- Respect the H&S instructions
- Act & work safely
- Make use of the PPE (personal protective equipment) provided by the company
- Report possible risks to the hierarchy
- Comply with the company's corporate social responsibility, health, safety and environmental Standards and responsibilities as identified within TNT Express management systems.
Preferred experience / knowledge
Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
- Bachelor level and preferably training in an Airline company
- International express or logistics industry background
- 6 months to 1 year experience, preferably within a major airline environment (Flight Operations) or for a logistic/freight operator
- Good understanding of logistics levers / freight management & delivery
Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and monitor requests/updates on a timely and accurate manner
- Good communication capability both internally and externally
- Being computer literate, with knowledge of Windows , and Word for Windows
- Fluent use of written and spoken English
Required Behavioral Competencies
- Social Responsibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Delighting Customers
- Verbal Communication
- Planning &Organizing
- Résumé screening
- Phone screening
- Psycho-technical test
- Panel Interview
Every step is eliminatory
ISG11 – CDI – 40h/week – 3 Shifts (Early/Late/Night) weekends and bank holidays included.
How to apply ?
Documents requested in English : Résumé + Cover Letter mentioning the Reference Code By sending an email via button POSTULER
Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Postulez à l’offre: ICC FREIGHT OFFICER
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément