Offre d'emploi : LGG MAINTENANCE MANAGER
TNT IS LOOKING FOR
LGG MAINTENANCE MANAGER
DEPARTEMENT Field Operations / GNPE
LOCATION Liège Airport
REFERENCE CODE EMPR-40319
Purpose of the job
The Senior Maintenance Manager oversees, with the support of 3 Maintenance Managers and 5 Maintenance Engineers, the repair and maintenance of all FedEx/TNT material handling solution, ground support equipment, buildings and grounds for assigned a large- sized hub through a staff of between 40 and 60 employees.
He/she ensures that all FedEx/TNT policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
- Establishes long term strategic and tactical goals for the overall maintenance department.
- Manages and supports the team of 3 Maintenance Managers and 5 Maintenance Engineers.
- Ensures that his/her Maintenance Managers plan, organise, staff, directs and control the day-to-day operations of the department; he/she contributes to develop and implements procedures and programs as necessary.
- Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans and manages spending against GSE, facility and material handling maintenance expense budgets.
- Manages the insight in obsolescence of the material handling equipment and establish a Long Term Asset Plan, including business cases and Capital Expenditure requirements. Ensures that all FedEx/TNT policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
- Establishes and communicates the level of quality and safety expected in the performance of maintenance tasks.
- Oversees timely, accurate completion of the preventative maintenance program. Manages and oversees the daily use of all Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) activities (e.g. maintenance entry and processing work orders). Identifies, evaluates and organises improvements to the material handling system and its usage to improve operations productivity, quality, and/or service against the lowest optimized costs.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of sort electrical and mechanical systems. Maintains a complete filing system of operator and parts manuals and software and electronic component parameters for all equipment, as well as other pertinent records required for quality performance of the maintenance function.
- Interacts with GSE, facility and material handling vendors involved in the use and/or expansion of assigned Hub.
- Establishes and maintains a reliable network of vendors and suppliers to ensure a cost- effective and timely support of the maintenance function, which is in line and aligned with the Ground Network Planning & Engineering policies and procedures;
- Ensures that all environmental policies are practiced and enforced.
Master diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering Technology; Maintenance Engineering or related field required preferred.
3 years in a Maintenance Management role or 8 years in a maintenance department.
- In-depth understanding of mechanical power transmission and/or electrical power or machines controls.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement continuous improvement organisation
- 3 years demonstrated experience leading maintenance-related project teams, including lower level maintenance technicians and/or engineers.
Required skills and knowledge
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills necessary to concisely communicate with all levels of management.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast- paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to inspire a shared vision and empower and motivate a team.
- Demonstrated ability to build professional rapport, effectively lead a team and positively influence diverse groups.
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical design, layout fabrication and repair practices as they apply to power transmission and conveyor belt applications. Knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
- Thorough understanding of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques. Knowledge of PLC and computer controls systems.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing the label scanners.
- Knowledge of applicable safety codes and standards.
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- ISG 19 – Permanent Contract - Day shifts - 38 hours per week – Flexibility is required.
- Maybe required to work occasionally flexible schedules, including Saturdays, Sundays and rotating services (day, evening and night shifts).
How to apply ?
Thanks to apply in English
Documents requested with the EMPR Reference: English Résumé and cover letter
By sending an email via le bouton POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: LGG MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Entretien / Réparations | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Operations Manager | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technicien-mécanicien | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique et production - général | Liège