Offre d'emploi : SERVICE QUALITY SPECIALIST
TNT is looking for
Service Quality Specialist
DEPARTEMENT Service Quality
LOCATION Liège Airport
REFERENCE CODE EMPR-43470
Context of hiring
The TNT Euro Hub located at Liège Airport is one of the main TNT sorting centres in Europe and since the recent acquisition of TNT by FedEx, also part of the FedEx worldwide network. Liège is a significant operation for the FedEx group complementing the FedEx hubs at Paris Charles-de-Gaulle and Cologne. All three are integral parts of FedEx Express’ growing network across the region. Liege is a great location with a great workforce and a valuable addition to the FedEx network.
Purpose of the job
The Service Quality department measures service and compliance performance, monitors trends, analyses deviations, performs internal audits and recommends initiatives/solutions to ensure continuous improvement of the Customer Experience.
The scope of Service Quality Department is the entire end-to-end Operations processes from Inbound to Outbound within the hub and their interaction to the Origin and Destination depot and Gateways processes.
The objective of the Service Quality Specialist is to provide clear and actionable reports with thorough analysis and recommendations that highlight structural issues either caused by or impacting LGG hub. He/she ensures that service and operational issues are addressed, followed-up, and that sustainable service improvements are made by constructive communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Key activities include
- Develop trend reports on agreed service and compliance KPI’s
- Measure KPI’s, analyse deviations and highlight areas of concern to the local operations Management as well as to the Origin & Destination depots/countries
- Measure Customer performance and alert on potential service risks
- Proactively communicate on findings
- Conduct root cause analysis based on advanced data collection
- Deliver in-depth analysis of service standards for customer as well as operational performance critical to quality and customer experience
- Inform management of detected reporting/data integrity and instigate an in-depth data integrity analysis
- Provide analysis with conclusions and recommendations for corrective actions that will increase the Customer Experience
- Propose initiatives to increase Service performance, reduce/avoid damages/cost of poor quality
- Assist Hub and Operating Units in resolving operational issues which have been escalated by our clients or are highlighted internally
- Establish a continuous improvement culture by using QDM approach to increase service quality and customer satisfaction
- Lead small to medium projects that have a direct impact on compliance or service
- Aligns and gains commitment to actions across teams and from different stakeholders. Act as point of contact in regards to LGG service quality and performance questions.
Corporate Responsibility & Health & Safety
- Comply with the company's health, safety and environmental standards responsibilities as identified within TNT Express management systems and directly support line management in management systems and directly support line management in effectively implementing these management systems.
- Respect the H&S procedures& instructions
- Act & work safely
- Make use of the PPE (personal protective equipment) provided by the company
- Report possible risks to the hierarchy
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help to solve conflicts.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills, is able to explain concepts and content clearly to the different types of audiences, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of QDM / Lean Six Sigma
- Experience/proven records in project management
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and data manipulation capabilities
- Analytical experience with handling large datasets
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with data retrieval and presentation
- Working experience with relational databases and spreadsheet programs like Access, Excel and VBA at an advanced level
- Understanding of TNT/FedEx product portfolio and Customer base
- Good knowledge of the consignment life cycle
- Continuous Improvement
- Delighting Customers
- Result driven
ISG 15 – Full time – Office Working hours – Flexibility to work nights when required - Some rare travel to Operating Units, European Head Office might be required
Thanks to apply in English
How to apply ?
Documents requested with the EMPR Reference: English Résumé and English cover letter
By sending an email via button POSTULER
- Assessment center
- Panel Interview
Every step is eliminatory
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Marketing / PR / Communication | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Communication | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technico-commercial | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Contrôle qualité | Liège