Offre d'emploi : MARKETING & COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT
In close collaboration with the MarCom Manager, you’ll provide outstanding customer service by:
- Developing on-budget, end-to-end communication campaigns and materials with tailor content for specific channels and coordination of consistently excellent execution
- Ensuring marketing collateral is fully brand-compliant and embedding the brand in all activities
- MarCom collaterals suppliers:
- selection and monitoring
- price negotiation
- Budget tracking
- Parcels shipment
- Monitoring of MarCom collaterals stock
- Intranet (sharepoint) & server maintenance
- Create and implement customers visits process
- External Event organization, coordination and publicity of KINOLT external events such as professional exhibitions, conferences, seminars, … to create brand awareness and generate sales leads.
- Adapt and update external communication tools such as ads, corporate website, social media…
- Collect, do research and communicate sales Leads coming from tracking programs to inform our Sales teams about new opportunities
- Implement Pardot Marketing campaigns, track and report
- Organization and coordination of all KINOLT internal events (EOY party, Family Day…)
- Day to day
- Website maintenance
- Website traffic analyze and Google analytics
- Social media activities: follow up calendar, monitor competition, analyze
- Competition and market trends watch & report
- Communicate market trends and insights centrally
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A track record in marketing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent English level. Other language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech is a plus).
- Previous experience of 'B2B’ and industrial marketing will be considered.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint and Excel), design packages (e.g. Adobe InDesign & Photoshop), and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, website CMs etc).
- Ability to co-ordinate events
- Familiarity with digital marketing methods (PPC, SEO, Social Media) including website administration.
- Pragmatic, team-player, and flexible mindset to work effectively under pressure as a 'hands-on’ marketing team member
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and finish on a timely basis.
- Available to travel for exhibition (exceptional).
- The opportunity to join and evolve with an established, yet innovative and expanding company, active at a global level
- Work on a mix of short and long-term projects
- Salary commensurate with your level of experience plus benefits package
Our company was founded in 1989 by a team of innovative engineers who specialized in critical power systems. A lot has happened since. Over the past decades we evolved into a global partner securing infinite power to major businesses and industries across the globe. From Hong Kong to Santiago de Chile, from Frankfurt to Singapore.
In an industry where power outage is never an option, where reliable power control is absolutely mission critical, understanding the needs of our customers and their reality is not only important, it’s a necessity. That’s why, while we are in the business of electrical uptime and availability, our people are at the heart of our business. From project start to finish – even when things get challenging - we stand by our customers’ side to ensure that nothing is left to coincidence.
Rue de l’Avenir, 61 Parc Industriel B-4460, Grâce-Hollogne Belgium
T +32 4 247 79 00
F +32 4 246 20 20
Postulez à l’offre: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément