Offre d'emploi : Inventory Planner English- Spanish
Responsible for the coordination & management of one or several warehouses and consignment stocks, respecting costs, delivery time and customer satisfaction
Our partner is a company active in the industrial sector
* Manage inventory levels and ensure customer demands are met whilst maintaining Group stock coverage objectives and minimizing excess inventory.
* To manage and coordinate the transports related with the purchase of distribution material.
* To manage the purchasing and expediting of Distributed products from Third party suppliers or plants, cross border transfers inwards & cross company transport orders for agreed warehouses in line with company policy.
* Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with our key principals.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with other internal departments and colleagues.
* Education: Bachelor degree (transport / logistic or commercial mgt) or equivalent depending on experience. APICS certification an additional asset.
* First experience in industrial context.
* Fluent in English and Spanish; any other language an asset.
* Good knowledge of MS office & SAP.
* Good knowledge of the transport procedures and regulatory activities.
* Good knowledge of inventory management principles
* Being a team player, 2-3 years team management experience
* Being organized, reactive, patient, diplomatic, and open for new challenges.
* Appreciate challenging situations and able to work under pressure
* Enthusiastic personality
Several months contract to support the activity