Offre d'emploi : Product Stewardship Junior
As one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies, our client contributes to value creation with innovative and sustainable solutions for customers from many industries. His portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible.
Their Belgian offices are located in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Understand Global Regulatory requirements;
Process sentinels linked to the market of dangerous products in Countries of our competence (SAP);
Carry out the registration of dangerous products to Anti Poison Center of Countries of our competence;
Translate specific SAP phrases in French and (eventually) Dutch;
Understand Customer specific requirements and eventually help the team to release declarations of compliance for our Customers .
- Bachelor (or higher degree) Chemistry, Biology or similar discipline;
- Working experience in Regulatory not required but appreciated;
- Analytical mindset, self-motivated and result oriented;
- Attention to details ;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Very good computer skills with ability to quickly learn new systems (SAP);
- Team player while also able to work independently;
- Good communication skills;
- English required; Dutch not required but appreciated.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you a long term temporary assignment from November 2019 to September 2020. You work in a 39h00 / 37h00 hourly schedule generating two hours of recovery per week. Your salary will be defined on the basis of your experience and your skills and will be accompanied by € 8 meal vouchers