Offre d'emploi : Marketing & Strategy Analyst - Service Industry
- Marketing & Strategic Analyst.
- You think and act strategically, using data-driven insights to provide the backbone for large programs and portfolios of work.
Our client is a leader & well known actor within the Service industry. Their services focus on HR & extra legal advantages. In order to sustain their growth they are currently looking for a Marketing & Strategic Analyst who will directly report to the Marketing & Strategy Director.
As the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
Assist the marketing director and its direct reports
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Manage strategy engagements, addressing internal teams' business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and values.
- Set the annual planning of effective marketing plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
Insights and recommendations based on analysis
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights on main stakeholders (Clients, Merchants, Users) to improve marketing strategy.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking & analysis.
- Advocate for new initiatives & process improvements using customer research, hard data, Marketing & Business Metrics.
- Provide marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and environmental information.
- Define clear requirements to the IT team for automation systems improvement.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Drive collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular updates on developments of competitive programming to the board of directors.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Implement efficient project and program management tools to simplify decision-making.
- P&L management.
- Project costs management.
As the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst you have the following requirements:
- At Least 3 years of experience in similar role.
- At least a Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- First experience with project management.
- Fluent in French & English is mandatory - Dutch is a strong asset
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools (e.g. Clarity / MS Project / Project Server), and workflow technologies (e.g. SharePoint design, InfoPath) desirable.
Competent in using MS Office tools - including high level of knwoledge using Excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with and influencing diverse stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, tailoring messages creatively and appropriately.
Be autonomous and able to challenge counter part & different stakeholders
- Strong level of organization
The future the future Marketing & Strategy Analyst will have the following opportunities:
- Join a major organization in developping phase with many internal growing opportunities.
- Take a strongly strategic role within the Strategy & Marketing Division - report directly to the Director of the Division.
- Advise the major stakeholder of the organization - including board level.
- Work on high level project with a direct impact on the company daily live.
- Be reward with an attractive complete package in line with the previous experiences.