Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Assistant has a key role within the company to ensure that the voice of the customer is always listened and understood. Your mission is to deliver customer satisfaction by providing a timely, responsive service and build long term relationships with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence.
The company is the European leader in Promotional garments, markets a wide collection. Designed to be decorated and to inspire the Marketing Industry, the Collection is part of the Communication Wear world with an exclusive distribution channel of specialized European wholesalers.
Correct and timely customers' orders/demands handling : order, invoice, claims and communication
Develop the relationship with the customers daily
Understand fully and in-depth theclient's needs and receive their feedback to ensure customer satisfaction in order to anticipate their needs.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the CS processes assigned
- Review the process and propose new ways to optimize it/ integrate data/ etc.
- Master the yearly commercial conditions
- Have an excellent knowledge of the promotions, tariffs, discount system, etc.
- Understand the customer's needs to increase their purchase of the B&C products
- Use advanced sales skills
All Customer Service Assistants must be polyvalent and be able to be "back up" of the other members of the team.
- Service and Customer oriented
- Communicative with strong writing capabilities
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel, ERP and or CRM tools
- Execution excellence: organized, precise, and tactful
- Excellent relational capabilities
- Proactivity, ownership and high sense of urgency
- Excellent team spirit with the colleagues of the customer service and of others departments
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinking and ability to prioritize
- Fluent in Italian, good knowledge of Spanish. Any other European language is an asset
Work in fashion retail