Offre d'emploi : Marketing Manager Consumers - Pharmaceutical Industry - OTC
- Marketing Manager - OTC - Pharmaceutical Industry
- Focus on the Consumers compaign
- Office based Wallon Brabant
Our client is a major actor of the Pharmaceutical industry. They are the leaders on the Consumer Health/OTC market.
In order to sustain their growth & to bring the company to an higher level they are today looking for Marketing Manager with a Consumer focus.
This role is at the center of the new commercial & Marketing strategy in order to reach the full potential of the company on the Belgian Market. As the new Marketing Manager Consumers you will directly report to the General Manager.
As Marketing Manager Consumers you will have the following responsibilities:
- Focus on consumers.
- Responsible of the OTC range development into the area of "Direct to Consumer" marketing.
- Create marketing plans and define key strategic pillars supported by the development and promotion of effective communication and marketing material.
- Support the management team in coordinating marketing activities (e.g. Cycle Meeting preparation, monthly business reviews, consolidation of product forecasting, business case preparations).
- Prepare launches - 6-12 months prior to launch in collaboration with Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain departments.
- Accompany the field force in the field to gain insights on how to best support them in their sales journey and identify/test marketing ideas.
- Prepare briefing, coordinate and follow-up with external agencies to develop marketing material, market research.
- Define, develop, implement and monitor the marketing strategy for the portfolio by putting the focus on the key products driving both sales and profitability.
- Support internal stakeholders in preparation of forecasting, strategic planning and supply monitoring
- Develop, in collaboration with MMHCPs, the product commercialization plan and translate strategies into operational actions.
- Lead the brand planning process
- Be actively involved in product development in relation to the market needs and opportunities.
- Project management.
- Build business cases to reinforce marketing opportunities in collaboration with Business Performance and operations Manager.
- Life-Cycle Management Forum Lead.
- Monitor competitive situation, market trends and broader environment.
- Market research.
- Analyse the OTC market and potential for growth in collaboration with Business Performance and operations Manager and Finance teams.
- Analyze and understand market performance of the focus products and develop tactics to capture market opportunities in line with strategic pillars.
- Support Commercial Excellence in setting up objectives for the sales representatives.
- Prepare and consolidate bottom-up budget request.
- Responsible to coordinate the promotional budget.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders & external customers.
As Marketing Manager Consumers you will have the following requirements:
- Master's degree within Business Management - or equivalent by experience -.
- At least 5 years of experience within Marketing role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong strategic and commercial mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Successful leadership projects and proven track record of working in a cross functional environment.
- Successful experience in developing, implementing and monitoring a marketing plan.
- Proven leadership skills and coaching/development of teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 5-10 years of pharmaceutical experience.
- Engaged, curious and ambitious.
- Passionate, Innovative, accountable with the right balance between speed, quality and risks.
- Autonomous, proactive.
- High level of self-awareness, open for feedback and willingness to learn.
- Result driven, good team player with an open communication style.
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English is mandatory
As Marketing Manager Consumers you will have:
- The chance to join the leader of the market within the OTC field.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team eager to bring the company to the highest level of excellence.
- the chance to join a company that value personal growth & development with multiple growing opportunities.
- an attractive full salary package in line with the experience.