Offre d'emploi : 35h/w Team Leader-Platform Officer
Who we are
Railrest, partner of Thalys Factory, delivers a wide range of services that enhance the passenger's travel experience.
We welcome and provide information to the Thalys passengers, deliver at seat services in Premium class and operate the on board Thalys Bar.
We have offices in 4 countries: Belgium, France, Germany and the Netherlands and currently employs more than 400 staff.
For the Brussels base, we are looking for:
35h/w Team Leader-Platform Officer
The Team Leader (Platform Officer) will reinforce & support the Platform Brussels team
The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to manage and lead a small team of platform agents. You must be able to remain calm and composed, especially in stressful situations.
- As a Platform Officer, you take care of a warm welcome to passengers boarding Thalys trains: welcoming, checking their tickets, indicating their seats.
- You are responsible for a small team of 4-8 platform agents welcoming as well passengers boarding Thalys trains. You lead and manage the team on duty.
- You represent the image of the company in all your contacts with customers.
- You coordinate the activity within Railrest, with Thalys, with SNCB/NMBS
- You guarantee the application of all work instructions.
- You take a leading role during irregular situations (train delays, change of platform) and provide quick solutions.
- You participate at the improvement of the quality indicators set by Thalys (welcome, information, punctuality of the train departures).
- You register all relevant information on a tablet (staff presence, irregularities, problems, etc.).
- Early/late shifts and work 2 weekends on 4 are part of the job.
- Bachelor degree (Tourism, Hospitality, Service, Communication)
- At least 1 year of experience within a customer services environment AND in team management
- Leadership skills
- Excellent business-like presentation
- Very customer oriented attitude
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English(spoken) – German is a plus
- Punctual, stress resistant, takes initiatives and on the spot decisions
- Willing to work in flexible schedules that includes evenings and weekends. (Working time between 5:40 AM and 10:30 PM)
- CDI contract
- Contract 35h/week
- Salary package including mealcheques, hospitalization insurance,…
- We offer you the possibility to work in an international and dynamic environment and to receive a full training.