Offre d'emploi : Junior Global Move officer
As a Junior Global Move Officer, you will play a key role in managing national and international moving processes from A-Z.
Our client is a global company active in relocation services, supporting the move of corporate clients around the world.
The main responsibilities of the Junior Global Move Officer:
- you are the first contact for your client accounts: addressing all their queries, registering their needs, guiding and advising them and managing their expectations along the way.
- Schedule and coordinate pre-move survey appointments with move consultants and partner agents.
- Calculate rates, prepare and send out quotations
- coordinate international, 3rd country or domestic moves
- accurate registration of all information in the internal systems
- coordinate services between clients and dispatch
- coordinate special request services with the customers (set up additional services with partners, suppliers, ... if needed)
- prepare and send out documents for shipments
- billing of orders
- handle claim files and provide necessary advice and assistance
- cost control: responsible for controlling the budget, planning and budgeting
- regular contact with client accounts, other offices and/or agents, keeping them in the loop of all steps in the process
The ideal candidate for the Junior Global Move Officer
- preferably a bachelor degree or 3 years of experience (ideally relevant)
- strong communication skills and commercial mindset
- strong affinity with rules and regulations
- strong knowledge of English, Dutch and French (all 3 required)
- strong attention to detail and follow up
- very strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- able to work with deadlines
- able to set priorities in day to day tasks
- a proactive and 'hands on' work attitude
- very good team spirit but able to work independent and autonomous
- strong willingness to learn
As a Junior Global Move Officer, you will become part of a great team with warm, helpful and open-minded colleagues.
You will learn the job step by step throughout the first months, before you are able to handle the whole moving process from A-Z.
You will receive the necessary support in training, day to day business, online courses, ...
For this position, you will have a nice salary package with complete fringe benefits.