Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative Benelux
As a Customer Service Representative Benelux you will be the interface between a customer portfolio and the company, located in Zaventem.
Our client is an international company located in Zaventem and active in the Healthcare sector.
As a Customer Service Representative Benelux you will be responsible for:
- being the interface between the customer base (distributors and direct customers) and different departments in the company.
- Primary point of contact for the customer by phone and mail.
- handling the whole order-to-delivery cycle: handle incoming orders and ensure the shipment.
- following up on deliveries and handle problems as they occur.
- ensuring that the logistics and invoicing are managed properly.
- following up on all customer requests and take necessary actions to resolve customer claims and issues.
- being in charge of the administrative follow up (initiate returns, handle credit notes, etc.)
- making sure that all customer information is up to date.
- supporting improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Perfect level of Dutch, French and English
- Relevant experience is a plus, ideally in an international B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills and commercial attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- fast and eager learner
- Great team player, working together to reach a common goal
- Positive and enthusiastic mindset
- Dynamic and upbeat personality
- Result oriented and accurate
The Customer Service representative Benelux will be part of a great, dynamic team.
You will get the chance to work for an innovative international company and develop yourself, take initiative and be valued.