The purpose of the DMO-Officer role is to ensure collection, entry, management and control of master data for all items the company purchases, produces and sells.
Our client is Belgian FMCG company selling worldwide
DescriptionMaster data Maintenance: The DMO-officer focuses on providing and maintaining most accurate master data, in particular within the ERP-system JDE, to ensure all business functions can execute right first time their transactional activities.
Data integrity and accuracy: The DMO-officer drives processes of control of data accuracy, control of database consistency and data reporting
Data collection: The DMO-officer animates the collection of master data from all departments and stakeholders involved, supported by the DMS ( Data Management System ) workflow system.
Price & cost data management: The DMO-officer is fully engaged with the budget pricing & pricing management process in JDE
Data publication: He / she is responsible to publish newly and changing finished goods by EAN codeout of JDE to the right internet datapools
Business Evolution: The DMO-officer oversees a wide variety of master data, supports the TCP-DMOManager implementing the required evolutions in master data modelling and contributes to business evolution engaging with evolving master data requirements from new regulations, new customer requirements and new systems developments.
- Knowledgeable about master data modelling
- Good ability to deal with Supply Chain (and other) complexity
- Project Management skills and experience
- Able to be part of cross-functional teams
- Ability to deal with apparent conflicting objectives
- Focused on best practice sharing
- Bachelor degree ( Business / Logistics / Finance )
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in a Master Data Management role
Long term contract, very nice work environment, challenging function