Offre d'emploi : Dispatcher - Trilingual
As a dispatcher you will be responsible for the dispatching of instructions to the teams. You will be responsible for the morning teams so your workday starts at 7 AM.
Our client is a huge & international player in the moving industry.
For the role of dispatcher, you will get following responsibilities:
Administrative Warehouse Coordination
- Updating warehouse occupancy database
- Manage process of parking permit application
- Plans and maintains proper daily scheduling of work, delegation of labour and work,
supervision as necessary
- Coordinates close cooperation between departments of the branch ensuring
compliance with service requirements for maximum profit and high productivity levels
- Working within foreseen budget per file - where possible, optimise
- Receives instructions from Global Move Specialists for action connected with
packing, unpacking, collection or other transport work and processes as necessary
Facility & Warehouse foreman support
- Supervises timely completion of facility maintenance
- Organises vehicle and operational equipment maintenance & technical control, as
- Orders packing materials & office supplies, as required (approval management
- Mail handling & distribution
- Support to warehouse foreman
For the role of dispatcher, we are looking for someone with following profile:
Besides an attractive salary package, our client offers room for initiative and growth. You will work in a dynamic environment. After a trial period of 6 months, you will be offered a permanent contract.