Offre d'emploi : Recruitment Consultant (M/F)
FYTE is part of Morgan Philips Group.
In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to offer better, faster and cost effective services to our clients. We operate in over 20 countries in Europe, North & South America, Asia and the Middle East & Africa.
Joining FYTE Belgium provides you with the unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a very innovative recruitment firm with a cutting edge digital approach. We aim to exceed clients' expectations and assist them in their business growth. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to be the best, are entrepreneurial in spirit, and keen to progress within a supportive team environment.
Business development and consulting will be at the core of your responsibilities: you will be expected to build an extensive network of clients and talented candidates, who will provide you with the required business opportunities. You will be asked to identify, interview and select the best candidates for the positions you manage. This requires innovative approach methods, pro-activity, talent, discretion and a high level of integrity. Our company culture is fundamental to our success – it can be summed up in a few words: a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, innovation, openness and a culture of clients and candidates focus.
We are looking for confident, ambitious and passionate team members coming from one of the following backgrounds:
- First experience in recruitment or in a role where relationship-building is key.
- We are interested in your creativity and entrepreneurship, as we want to give you the freedom to act and build.
- We will value your personality and professional goals as much as your skills.
- You must, first and foremost, truly enjoy selling solutions, advising people and companies and developing business.
You are also:
- A quick and intelligent thinker willing to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable as an independent worker, and as a team player
- An outstanding listener and communicator
- An effective manager of relationships, and a dedicated consultant to your clients and candidates
- French and/or Dutch speaker with a good command of English
Last but not least, you will join a very dynamic team, and will benefit from our international training programs to develop your competencies. You will be based at our Brussels office located Louise avenue. If you are interested in learning more about us, please send your application. We look forward to meeting you!