Offre d'emploi : Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)
Your key responsibilities :
- Good understanding of the businesses & end-to-end processes audited, the related inherent risks, underlying regulatory requirements and bank's expected control frameworks
- Perform audits on end-to-end processes across several departments, 1st & 2nd line functions in the bank; Participate in audits abroad (e.g. Geneva, Amsterdam; around 6 – 8 weeks per year)
- Evaluate the design & effectiveness of internal controls through audit testing and data analytics
- Systematically document the testing carried out and its conclusions
- Participate in the reporting of internal audit results
- Propose and follow-up on the mitigating actions
- Stay well informed on the business and risk developments, internally and externally; • Stay up-to-date with the trends and techniques in the internal auditing profession.
Your profile :
- 4 - 5 years of relevant banking / internal or external auditing experience, in a position that provided you with good understanding of the banking environment, its key inherent risks and mitigating controls
- Master degree or equivalent; • An independent mindset and professional skepticism. Ability to challenge the existing patterns
- Solution-oriented, ability to advice on workable actions to mitigate risks
- Good organizational and follow-up skills; Attention for details
- Ability to make analyses & synthesize key messages;
- Good command of French and / or Dutch language. Proficiency in speaking & writing in English language.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your resume to Quentin Mayot.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément