Offre d'emploi : Audit Manager - Banking (M/F)
Your key responsibilities :
- Thorough understanding of the businesses & end-to-end processes audited, inherent risks, under lying regulatory requirements and bank's expected control frameworks
- Perform /Lead internal audits on end-to-end processes across several 1st & 2nd line functions in the bank; Participate in audits in other bank's units (around 6 weeks per year)
- Evaluate the inherent risks & expected mitigating controls, through audit testing and data analytics
- Systematically document the audit planning, the testing carried out and its conclusions
- Draw up the reporting of and communicating to Senior Management the internal audit results
- Prepare,discuss, agree and follow-up on the required mitigating actions
- When leading audits, supervise the work performed by the team members and coach them
- Maintain close contact with various senior stakeholders in the bank
- Stay well informed on the business and risk developments, internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with the trends and techniques in the internal auditing profession.
Your profile :
- Minimum 8 years of relevant banking / internal or external auditing experience, in a position that provided you with a sound understanding of the banking environment, including capacity of identifying and evaluation key inherent risk and mitigating controls
- Master degree or equivalent
- An independent mindset and professional skepticism. Ability to challenge the existing patterns, to speak up and sustain your point of view in an assertive manner
- Solution-oriented, ability to advice on workable actions to mitigate risks in a sustainable manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, including handling competing priorities
- Attention for details and able to grasp the big picture
- Ability to make complex analyses & synthetics key messages in verbal and written communication
- Good command of French and / or Dutch language. Proficiency in speaking & writing in English language.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your resume to Quentin Mayot.