Offre d'emploi : Talent Acquisition Intern (M/F)
Morgan Philips Group is radically changing the headhunting, recruitment and talent consulting business with a range of modern, innovative service lines designed to succeed in the new world of work.
Our approach to combining high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies means we are in a strong position to offer organisations a range of talent solutions, including executive search, talent consulting, temporary and permanent recruitment, outplacement, managed solutions and interim management.
You want to discover an exciting and rewarding job as part of your future internship of 3 months minimum?
You do not give up in the face of adversity and you are driven by a strong desire to succeed?
Join Morgan Philips Executive Search Belgium, THE innovative recruitment firm belonging to the international advisory group Morgan Philips, created in 2013 and already grouping more than 600 employes in 22 countries.
With us, you will have the chance to discover the exciting position of Recruitment Officer with at your disposal the most innovative digital tools of the recruitment sector (job ads in video, APP FYTE4U to make Video CVs in 2 clicks, an international database ...).
You will be fully involved in the recruitment processes of our clients and your days will be filled by:
- The writing of job advertisements using your best writing skills,
- The definition of a sourcing strategy adapted to each mission,
- The pre-selection of candidates via telephone calls in order to identify the best of the best for our clients,
- The participation to candidate interviews,
- The making of job ads using convincing videos that will create online buzz.
Last but not least, you will join a very dynamic team, and will benefit from our international training programs to develop your competencies.
- You are looking for a unique internship opportunity starting soon
- You speak French or Dutch and English fluently,
- You are not afraid to make phone calls,
- You are a positive and dynamic person, you do not take yourself too seriously but you take all tasks given to you with professionalism.
If you think you fit the profile, join us! You will be based at our Brussels office located Louise avenue.
If you are interested in learning more about us, please send your application. We look forward to meeting you!