Offre d'emploi : English Assistant to the Executive Director/Administrative Coordinator (h/f)
JOB OBJECTIVE To provide assistance to the Executive Director in the execution of her function through preparation of meetings, maintaining calendar, preparing correspondence and all related administrative back-up. Provide support to the Executive Director to ensure smooth and effective liaison with all departments and external parties in order to allow an effective communication process for issues to be dealt with at the Executive Director level. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES General support to the work of the Executive Director by the provision of timely and effective secretarial services. Keep order in the vast number of issues to be dealt with, especially with regard to the many meetings, their preparation and follow-up, in relation with all commitments of the Executive Director.
The large number of appointments, meetings, telephone calls, correspondence requires constant judgement on priorities and planning in order to work in a timely fashion.
Also the frequent trips to be organized for the Executive Director and the preparation and follow-up thereof ask precise planning. Provide general administrative support to the staff liaisons of the 10 Regional Boards
- Demonstrable ability to understand the needs of the task and complete these accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with time management
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and enthuse others;
- Preference for working in multicultural environments;
- A diplomatic and sensitive working style;
- Collaborative and supportive approach to teamwork;
- Dynamic, comfortable in meeting deadlines and handling multiple issues simultaneously
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Experience with admin and office-related work practices
- First class secretarial skills.
- Good communication skills required.
- Excellent spoken & written English
Salary and Benefits
The compagny offes a convenient, central Brussel location, a collegial and innovative work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits.