Offre d'emploi : Personal Assistant ANG/FR
We’re the leading EU government relations, public affairs and communications consultancy in Brussels, helping clients understand and shape their environment in Europe.
The Personal Assistant will provide personal assistance to the 3 Directors of the Financial Services Practice ensuring the smooth functioning of the management team.
We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, solution-oriented and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and has initiative.
Experience of working as a PA for a busy and high demanding Directors is a pre-requisite.
Responsibilities include This busy and varied role will consist of providing first class assistance such as:
• Process driven, able to identify and proactively follow-up all needs and requirements within the team
• Coordinate & manage the Directors’ diaries and activities: conference calls, events, meetings & conferences, travel, expenses, timesheet etc
• Organise & supervise the intensive travel arrangements of the Directors
• Monitor work progress to ensure that the Director’s requests are successfully carried out
• Planning meetings and conference calls, booking internal and external meeting rooms and parking spaces, inviting participants, ensuring catering, preparing the required documents
• Ordering couriers/ restaurant reservations in liaison with the office support team
• Formatting, printing and binding documents; essentially Word and Powerpoint presentations
• Answering telephones, filtering and following up incoming calls • Support setup and logistics for office and client events including breakfast briefings, dinners & client launch events
• Provide cover at reception and/or support for other Team Assistants
You Will Have
• Prior experience working in a similar role
• Excellent planning and organisational skills and attention to detail, demonstrating an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work as a team player who works well under pressure
• Autonomous, practical and reliable
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Fluent in French and English • Proactive and deadline driven
• Demonstrable proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Design skills are a plus
Salary and Benefits
Our philosophy hinges on supportive team working and we look for individuals who are motived by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high caliber and culturally rich group.
The company’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry.