Offre d'emploi : DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER (H/F)
2 jours restants
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
For their Belgium Office, we are currently recruiting a Demand Planning Manager for the BE-NE-LUX area. On this newly created position, you will be reporting directly to Supply Chain Manager and your responsibilities will involve :
- Lead Local Demand Planning process on a mid-term horizon and co-build a demand plan with Sales & marketing CODIR.
- Collect information from Marketing on new products Phase in/discontinued products Phase Out process .
- Propose demand plan based on statistical analysis, taking into account market trends, Customer vision, expected exceptional, Guidelines from zone/Executive S&OP issued from previous S&OP cycles.
- Valorize data and perform gap analysis with budget/PMT, month M-1.
- Populate Demand package including risks & ops; key assumptions, and valorized scenarios.
- Facilitate Demand Review Meeting with BU CODIR ( preparation Demand package, presentation and action plan follow-up).
- Validate agreed mid-term Demand Plan in the S&OP tool and JDA tool.
- Coordinate short-term demand process by managing a small team of three demand planners.
- Coordinate with all members of the Demand Planning Process ( local CODIR, retailers).
- Participate to Business Development, shared forecasts at POS.
- Be proactive and propose improvements of actual processes.
Your Profile :
- Minimum of 5 years work experience of supply chain/demand planning/forecast management/operations experience.
- University degree in Supply chain management and/or Business school.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply chain operations. APICS certification is a plus.
- IT Tool oriented ( JDA Demand module, S&OP tools).
- Knowledge of local markets/distribution models and customer relationship.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to take ownership and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- A strong commitment to project and people management with a capacity to manage change and communicate, negotiate and network at different levels.
- Fluent written and spoken in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
If you are Interested in this position, please send your application to Maxime Malherbe.
Postulez à l’offre: DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément