Offre d'emploi : Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer Fixed term contract for 6 months with option to extend
Chevron Corporation is a dynamic, global, fully integrated major oil company. Chevron is worldwide very successful with her Upstream (crude and gas) and Downstream (Refining, Marketing, Supply & Trading, Aviation, Chemicals/Additives and Lubricants) activities.
Chevron Belgium NV is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation and is responsible for the sales and marketing of Texaco Lubricants. We are looking for a (m/f)
Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer
Fixed term contract for 6 months with option to extend
(Ghent / Belgium)
Brief overview of department:
Planning and Operations EU is responsible for the supply, demand and inventory management within the EU market area and full execution of the Procure to Pay processes. It’s also responsible for the production scheduling and raw material planning for the main manufacturing site, located at the Ghent harbour. It also contains the S&OP championing and facilitation in the region and works closely with Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Technology and global COP’s (Community of Practice) within the Supply Chain organization to ensure successful deployment of supply chain compliant processes and SC optimizations to meet the regional objectives.
The Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer is a key position within the EU planning team to ensure production is aligned with customer demand and raw materials are scheduled timely.
Key responsibilities are:
In the role of production scheduler & operations buyer for our lubricants business in Europe, your responsibilities are the following:
- scheduling the day-to-day blending and drum filling operations to utilize optimal production capacity
- scheduling of raw materials
- execution of the procure to pay process for all material flows
- effective communication with the customer service department and the different manufacturing locations
- regular review all material flows to ensure that products are manufactured on time to satisfy our customer needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Personal Qualities:
- Independent organizer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical approach, able to make decisions based on data
- Ambitious, desire to grow within the supply chain department
- Excellent communicator
- Stress resistant and change agent
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in production scheduling in international environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of SAP / APO is an asset
- Fluent Dutch & English, any another language will be an advantage
For the most suitable candidates we offer an excellent salary & benefits package according to the Petroleum sector and an allround, challenging role in an international environment. Chevron offers an American culture, Results driven, Open & Direct communication.
We are looking forward to meet you soon!
Send your detailed CV with a motivation letter