Offre d'emploi : Underwriting Service Specialist (International)
The Specialist is responsible for the proper and timely administration of International Insurance Programs.
Your job is to provide support to Underwriting Team.
Our client is one of the most specialised Insurance companies within Non-life Insurance for local and International Business in the Benelux Market.
- Administrate proper, timely and end-to end administration of all insurance policies, issued worldwide
- Work in close cooperation with internal and external customers
- Coordinate a set of international insurance programs working together with internal and external stakeholders
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information
- Perform self-check of own work
- Min Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience
- Being fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- Multitasking capabilities combined with accuracy, service-minded and pro-active attitude
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Stress resistant and not afraid to work with deadlines
- Team Player
- International and informal working environment
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Salary and benefits in line with your experience
- Location: This job is located in Zaventem (10 min from the Airport)