Offre d'emploi : Key account E-commerce and Support on SAP project
As Key account E-commerce and Support on SAP project, you will act as first contact for full AMAZON flow handing(UK, Germany, France and Italy) and support the manager in the implementation phase of SAP Hana.
This will be for a temporary mission until June 2020, possible to be extended or become permanent.
Our client is an international FMCG company, located in the North of Brussels (Grimbergen).
Your tasks as Key account E-commerce and Support on SAP project:
- first contact for full AMAZON flow handing. Handling 4 markets: UK, Germany, France and Italy
- use of Vendor Central (Amazon platform)
- use of SAP to confirm and follow-up on orders
The profile of the Key account E-commerce and Support on SAP project:
- SAP experience and very good knowledge of Excel MUST!
- you preferably have a bachelor degree
- you are strong with IT systems and are a fast learner
- you have ideally a minimum of relevant experience in supply chain, order desk or customer service
- you are perfectly fluent in English + 1 other European language
- you are passionate and positive minded
- you are dynamic, flexible and pro-active
- you have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- you thrive in a multicultural environment
- you can handle a rapidly changing environment
For this position you will work on a temporary base until end of June 2020. Possibility of extension or fixed contract afterwards.
Possibility to work full time or 4/5th.
You receive a very attractive salary package and be part of a multicultural, innovative international company with a great atmosphere and teamspirit.