Offre d'emploi : Fraud Officer
A Fraud Officer to work in a multinational company in the automotive industry in Brussels.
For a leading international automotive company in Brussels, we are looking for a Fraud Officer.
As a fraud officer in the automotive industry you take on the following responsibilities, to name a few:
- Negotiation and following up fraud files with clients, police/public prosecutor etc.
- Gather information about clients and their files to present a risk-based action plan
- Responsible for the daily follow-up of fraud cases, while considering legal requirements
- Administrative tasks: preparation of files for seizure of vehicles, support of SSC, etc.
- Submit proposals for depreciation and settlements to fraud specialist
As a fraud officer, the successful candidate should:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- You have a first experience in debt mediation/recovery and conflict resolution
- You are fluent in French, proficient in Dutch and have a good understanding of English
- You are an excellent negotiator and like to work independently
- You are proactive, goal oriented and very organized
The candidate can expect a clear progression path with great benefits and a very competitive salary.