Offre d'emploi : Office Manager (M/F)
Our client is an independent pan-European private equity firm that invests in high-growth and profitable small and mid-cap companies in the healthcare services sector.
For their Brussels office, we are looking for an Office Manager (M/F). For this new position, you will be reporting to the Partner in charge of human resources and your responsibilities will involve:
- Organize office infrastructure and keep track of all supplies needed
- Support in keeping corporate website and social networks (LinkedIn) updated
- Support in keeping corporate presentations updated
- Support to investment team in specific research assignments
- Support in travel organization
- Support in agenda handling
- Support in general administrative matters (suppliers payments, etc)
- You are a mature junior professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in office management or a desire to work as office manager
- 4 years minimum total experience in similar role in an international service firm.
- Knowledge about private equity, healthcare in general and healthcare services in particular
- Strong language skills (English, French and desirably a third European language)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing)
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work independently but also a good team worker
- Structured and with attention to detail
If you are Interested in this position, please send your application.
Postulez à l’offre: Office Manager (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément