Offre d'emploi : Part-time import expert
We are looking for a part-time import expert to strengthen the Air freight service of our client.
Our client is an international logistics provider located at Brucargo.
The duties consist of the following responsibilities, among others:
* Your job consists of managing dossiers
* You arrange the transports and manage the necessary customs documents for this.
* You contact our international network of partners, customers and transport companies on a daily basis.
* Finally, you handle shipments and you ensure correct invoicing.
In other words, you are responsible for handling files from A to Z.
For this position we are looking for someone who already has basic knowledge of importing air and sea freight. As a result, you already have some knowledge about customs documents.
* You can express yourself well in English and Dutch, knowledge of French or other languages is of course a nice asset.
* You have a training in logistics or equivalent through experience.
* You work in a structured, customer-oriented way. You also respect the set deadlines.
You want to work on a part-time basis or 3/5th.
Our client offers a good salary package within a dynamic team in a part-time schedule.