Offre d'emploi : Scientific Communication & Marketing Officer
Founded in 2005, Graftys develops, manufactures and markets patented synthetic bone biomaterials for reconstructive orthopedic surgery. Graftys is specialized in new generations of resorbable calcium-phosphate cements and is based on the research works of Pr. Jean-Michel Bouler (CEISAM/CNRS).
The Company's key products are commercialized in more than 25 countries, including Europe and the USA, through distribution partnerships. The objective of Graftys is to expand the company product lines by offering new versions of existing products and new products with enhanced regenerative properties.
Graftys, one of the world leaders in resorbable bone cements, is based in Belgium and France. For more information about the company, please visit https://www.graftys.com
In order to support the expansion of the dynamic team in Gosselies, we are looking for a (m/f):
Scientific Communication & Marketing Officer
As a Scientific Communication & Marketing Officer, you are the scientific referent of the marketing and sales department. You support new market/customer development and fuel existing partners.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- You organize and ensure scientific and technological watch (clinical & lab data) and propose digital optimization models.
- You write and help writing scientific, clinical or white papers including scientific and clinical data collection.
- You build the scientific communication of the products (characteristics, performances ...).
- You ensure training to practitioners and distributors internationally.
- You are the interface with and answer technical questions from customers/partners.
- You represent Graftys at conferences, workshops and meetings internationally.
- You provide internal scientific communication and training.
- You are the link between the departments of the company (e.g., Clinical & Regulatory - PMS, clinical data, R&D department -pipeline and publication program…).
- You hold a master’s degree in biomedical sciences, chemistry, pharmacy, etc.; a PhD is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in medical writing and/or scientific marketing communication, ideally in the implantable medical device, biotech or pharma industry.
- You show excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate a good sense of organization, responsibility and flexibility.
- You are motivated, proactive, curious and attentive to new trends and technologies in the Graftys’ sector.
- You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of another language is an asset.
- A challenging and rewarding position within a fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to join a company specialized in innovative product for reconstructive orthopedic surgery.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and dynamic company.
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/scientific-communication-marketing-officer/
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.