Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Dutch Speaker - Wallonia
The client is looking for an Account Manager - Dutch speaker - Retail - Wallonia to reinforce his sales team.
One of the leaders in festive illuminations and decorations, the company is developing its products and services on an international scale. With a worldwide presence, they have been settled since more than 25 years.
The Account Manager - Dutch speaker - Retail - Wallonia will be in charge of teh following tasks:
- contribute to the achievement of sales objectives
- prospecting and actively seeking new customers and new business opportunities
- contact prospects / customers, send them catalogs, convince them to come to visit the showroom, make showroom visits and concretize sales
- develop and maintain a customer portfolio
- contribute the company's visibility in the international decoration market
- ensure and support the entire sales process (write the offer, take orders from customers, encode them in the system, confirm orders, organize the transport / shipping of products and ensure follow-up with customers, calculate prices related to transport, check payments ...), process customers' emails, answer the phone and mailings ...
- 3-4 years of experience as an Account Manager in an international environment
- perfectly fluent in Dutch, English and French
- easy communication with your internal and external interlocutors
- negotiation, argumentation, ability to convince different types of customers (decorators, retailers, event companies ...)
- ability to analyze and summarize
- proactivity, taking initiative, real responsibility for your tasks - rigor, precision, organization, sense of priorities
- versatility, involvement in the work - problem solving, team spirit
- stress resistance (frequent peak periods), flexibility
- daily use of the Office Suite
- a dynamic and continuously developing work environment
- a profession allowing you to bring your expertise and your added value
- an employer who is attentive to his employees and who is committed to respecting his values
- a close-knit team, an open working atmosphere and encouraging initiatives
- appropriate training and real opportunities to develop your skills
The salary package which includes a company car is between 40K-45K gross per year.