Offre d'emploi : Sales Technical Engineer
You identify customers' needs, design, quote the relevant products and handle the order-to-delivery cycle from A to Z together with the purchasing and logistics departments.
Fast-growing international organisation with as core values: integrity, reliability and involvement. For more than 25 years, they excel in providing high-quality dust extraction, filtration and ventilation systems for different industrial applications. By offering an extended range of standard or customised products, they contribute to a cleaner environment to work and live in.
Analyze the customer requirements, select and/or design products that best fit his needs
Engineering development of customer-specific solutions.
- Make technical drawings for production (2 & 3D's)
- Understand customer's local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs
Decide on pricing, prepare quotes and raise orders
- Purchase of technical components
- Coordinate information flow within the sales team and with the production department
- Find opportunities in new technology & services to develop the existing business
- Confer with sales representatives to develop objectives for market areas
- Represents the company on technical matters in order to sustain the trust relationship with key accounts and establish lasting, professional relationships with customers
- Follow-up on sales (from order to delivery)
- Handle customer complaints
- Help develop and maintain sales support tools and systems (e.g ERP)
- Participate and/or drive internal sales improvement process
- At least a bachelor's degree with an Engineering focus - or equivalent by experience in technical field
- 0 to 5 years of experience within the industrial sector
- Good communication & commercial skills - verbal, presentation & writing skills
- Strong technical understanding abilities
- Flexible, persistent, autonomous and proactive
- Fluent in Dutch & English - French is a plus but not mandatory
An international dynamic work atmosphere giving you the possibility to endorse a lot of responsibilities in an autonomous manner. All this in a learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues and attractive job conditions including fringe benefits in line with your experience