Offre d'emploi : Junior Structural Engineer
Provide design of metallic structures, piping and ducting for our Air-Cooled Condensers and ensures the complete satisfaction of customers.
Our client is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
- Provide correct design & calculations of metallic structures (including connections), piping and ducting and to ensure their conformity with client specifications.
- Issue the design notes in conformity with the applicable codes and standards.
- Design, review, check and approve the drawings.
- Analyse & manage the technical difficulties met with the manufacturing and erection companies as well the eventual claims with clients and to try to bring the appropriate solutions.
- Participate in selection of different technical solutions proposed by the design office.
- Supervise works, reports and studies outsourced to specialized companies.
- Establish technical follow-up and co-ordination between the different stakeholders & partners (design office, manufacturing and erection companies, …).
- As part of a team, both internally with other functions and externally with the customer, participate to derive a cost-effective means of (new) product design.
- Deep knowledge of calculation softwares and CAD environments (Robot, ESA-PrimaWin, StaadPro, Algor, …)
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Other Desired Competencies
- Deep knowledge of and strong interest in methods of calculations for structural steel and vessels using international software/codes
- Ability to liaise effectively, work in team with and build bridges between other departments
- Ability to think "out of the box"
- Master's Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering
- Experience of working in an industrial projects-orientated environment
- Experience of modelling large structures is an asset
- Contributing To Team Success
- Managing Work
- Continuous Learning
- Work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues.
- Comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career