Offre d'emploi : Industrial Designer Junior
Ensure correct design of piping and associate supports of our air-cooled condensers.
Our client is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
- You have a technical degree or an engineering degree and experience in manufacture and/or design and/or erection of boiler work and piping.
- You are motivated and have a strong interest to start working in our domain of expertise (heavy industry, big industrial cooling installations)
- You have already a good experience in manufacture and/or design and/or erection of boiler work or piping work in heavy industry.
- Sound knoweldge of Autocad or similar software as Plan 3D, Smart plan, Solid Works;
- Knowledge of Visual basic for Autocad or Visualisp is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Pipeplus or similar soft for the elasticity studies of piping is a plus;
- English and French or Dutch.
- Good planning and organisation skills ensure quality and on-time work ;
- Good attention to detail and excellent accuracy ;
- Good time management and prioritisation skills ;
- Excellent teamwork ;
- Result-oriented, service minded and proactive attitude ;
- Ability to work within a multi-dimensional and international team
- Work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues.
- Comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career