Offre d'emploi : International Business Development Manager - Transport Sector
As International Business Development Manager, you will develop from scratch big accounts & multinational companies in Belgium & France.
Your focus will be on air & road freight.
My client is a key actor in transport, supply chain & logistic sector. With more than 30 years of experience, it proposes to its customers 360° solutions going from air, road & sea freight to custom & e-commerce services.
My client is part of a big group and can benefit from new projects such as digitalization of the processes.
With about 60 people, the company has a family atmosphere where everyone can be reachable and where everyone has the possibility to evolve internally.
The company is based in Hainaut, near to the French border.
As International Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include :
- Developing the business from scratch in Belgium & France with a focus on road & air freight
- Having a focus on key accounts & multinational companies
- Developing & maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Developing sales strategies aligned with the company's growth plan
- Driving tenders & negotiating contracts
- Reporting on a regular basis to the management
- Reporting directly to the CEO of the company
- Coaching your colleagues in their sales approach
- Working closely with internal teams in order to deliver the best solutions to your clients'requirements
- Being a real ambassador of the company and promoting the change process recently launched
#logistic #supply chain #air transport #road transport #sea transport #transport #Hainaut #custom services #e-commerce services #english #french #international #business development
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree (business school, logistic or supply chain, economy, ...)
- Fluent in French & English - any other languages is an asset (Dutch, German, Italian, ...)
- Broad experience in such a role, preferably in both air & road freight
- Experience in International sales
- Capability to have a transverse view on different products
- Hunting & farming skills (more hunting at the beginning)
- Solutions-oriented with the capability to analyze needs & requirements of your clients
- Project & change management skills
- Having knowledge in It tools such as EDI, WMS, TMS, ERP, ...)
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage people
- Analytic, strategic & operational mindset
- Entrepreneur & Autonomous
- Excellent presentation & communication
You will be joining a dynamic team where you will have the possibility to evolve such as the management of a team
You will get an attractive salary package