Offre d'emploi : Customer Service / Event producer
You are going to be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for our customers. You are on the front lines solving problems and answering questions for our customers, as well as providing training overviews.
The client is leader in the systems on online meeting, event, classes in Europe.
Originally from the USA, the company is located Brussels and Bordeaux.
- Conduct audio and web event facilitations for customers. Facilitations require attention to details, patience, consistency, follow-up and top-notch customer service. Facilitations may include activities like online introductions, attendee and speaker management, recordings, editing of recordings, pre-event orientations, post-event reporting, and interaction with customers before the event to understand customer's specific needs.
- Provide phone, email and chat support on MeetingOne's products and services, including Adobe Connect, our audio conference bridge, and other proprietary applications to both external and internal customers.
- Provide "how to" training and overviews to customers on audio and web conferencing and for contracted services.
- Focus on, build, maintain, and deepen customer relationships by providing exceptional customer support.
Participate in creating, updating and translating customer "how to" documentation on products or services
- Provide feedback and suggestions to continually improve customer satisfaction and customer support processes. Track issues using Salesforce with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. Ensure the customer is updated and cases closed in a timely manner.
- Improve product design by listening to customer feedback, identifying and clearly defining problems and recommending changes.
- Participate in product testing and training prior to a software release
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good professional written and verbal communications skills in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- Aptitude to learn and apply new applications quickly.
- Strong organizational, customer service, and troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail.
- Possess a technical aptitude combined with the ability to logically and efficiently troubleshoot customer issues, offering solutions, suggestions, and workarounds to issues and questions.
- Ability to communicate clearly, patiently, professionally, and with empathy to a wide variety of both internal and external customers via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Ability to handle change and take initiative.
- Proficient in basic MS Office applications and all MS Windows Operating Sytems.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service environment with direct customer interaction.
Stable work experience, including solid attendance history.
- Work assigned shift but must remain flexible to shift adjustments so that business hours for Customer Service are always staffed. Overtime may be required, as needed. You will usually work on a 2 shift basis: 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm (with the possible variation 8:30am to 5:30pm).
- Position will be included in on-call rotation once fully trained
Be part of an international company
Possiblity to work independently
Create your own online events