Offre d'emploi : Transport Planner
As member of the Transport team, you will manage full operations of the road, sea and air shipments in a cost-efficient and optimised manner, towards customers worldwide. You will also contribute to all operational objectives (SHE, Quality, service, Cost and people).
Our client is a stable family company that has grown into an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic working environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are priority. You can expect an exciting and varied job in a family atmosphere with open communication. You also get the necessary resources to develop yourself personally and professionally through tailored guidance and internal training.
The Transport Planner will ensure that his/her tasks are performed in an optimal way and in compliance with any internal or external rules and regulations.
- Daily transport planning in SAP, based on product availability check and in accordance with customer requests
- Transport order handling : planning, booking, confirming, adapting where needed
- Provide creative solutions when confronted with hurdles or unexpected occurrences
- Transport-related complaint handling, contact and follow-up with the transport companies and the insurance company until final closing
- Update and maintenance of tendered transport prices according to agreements reached with the transport companies
- Check and approval of transport invoices
- Shipments : document preparation & ensuring timely pick-up
- Cooperation with colleagues from other departments: warehouse, production sites,...
- Managing sales and commercial processes/files to influence customer satisfaction
All applicable to legal regulations and international food safety standards.
Our client is looking for a Transport planner with :
- Bachelor or Master degree: preferably in Logistics Management
- Experience : no specific experience required although experience in an international logistics environment is a plus
- Languages : fluent Dutch, good knowledge of French and English, any other is a plus
- A good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- A strong analytical mind and good communication skills
- Stress- resistant and organization skills
The client offers for a Transport planner a :
- Competitive salary package
- International and fast growing company
- Enthusiastic, passionate and concerned team