Offre d'emploi : Technical Service & Development Technologist Extrusion Coating
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. With an overall turnover of about 60 $bn and 21,000 employees who have spent most of their working lives in the oil and chemical industry, INEOS operate a large set of production units, on 168 sites in 26 countries.
As one of the INEOS Business Units, INEOS Olefins and Polymers Europe (O&P EU) is the largest olefin producer in Europe and one of the largest Polyolefin supplier. With 14 Polyolefin manufacturing units and 3 million tons of capacity, we produce the full range of Polyethylene and Polypropylene, which can enhance many aspects of our life today. Those polymers are specifically tailored to provide high value solutions to selected customers in our targeted market segments.
For our Polyolefin Technology organisation, we are looking for a Technical Service and Development Engineer who will manage and organize all technical support and development activities for a specific market and application, i.e. Extrusion Coating and Liquid Carton Packaging.
The job holder will be responsible for the technical support to our sales in that segment, including promotion and marketing of existing and new products to the export markets. He will coordinate and lead product development projects in same field (from conception to industrial implementation) and will regularly interact with our plants to monitor quality conformity and ensure product compliance to applicable regulations. In this role, he should embody the level of expertise required to support sales in the segment, and for that reason, he will interact daily with our customers, to interpret their needs and requirements, build strong relationships with them, troubleshoot and help them fix their problems.
It is a multi-interface function with the ability to influence strategic decision for the company (product portfolio, commercial offer, operations).
- University graduate with a degree in Chemistry or Material Science
- Proven working expertise in polymer industry, research and/or project management is a plus
- Innovative mind-set
- Ability to drive technical projects in full autonomy and proactive manner
- Good ownership of problems and committed to find appropriate solutions
- Excellent client-facing and written/verbal communication skills
- Time management and organization skills (ability to set priorities and meet deadlines)
- Ability to work under pressure and manage frequent travels including to export markets (China, India, Middle East…)
- German: fluent; English: fluent; French: is a plus
What to expect
A competitive salary, increasing with experience
Attractive company benefits
Business performance bonuses
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter via POSTULER