Offre d'emploi : Financial Planning & Analysis
For an NGO based in Brussels, and having activities all around Europe, we are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis.
Working closely with the different project leaders, the finance and the CEO, your role will be at the center of every financial activities.
Acting like a real Business Partner, you will also take part to the strategic side of the activities.
Always aiming for development and improvement, you will have the opportunity to grow as a professional and to bring your expertise in order to add efficiency and structure to the NGO.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager your role includes:
- The financial follow up of every project: Strategy point of view & Spending controlling
- Financial controlling: Budget, Forecast, Variance analysis
- Follow up of the accounting
- Strategic insights
- Financial strategy development
Based in Brussels, and working in an international environment, nonetheless an NGO, brings you in front line with different internal and external partners. You will therefore gather a certain set of hard & soft skills.
- Master's degree in economics / Finance / Management -Or equivalent
- Min 4 years of relevant experience (Big4 or controlling is a plus)
- Excellent command of English & French (both written and spoken)
- You are efficient oriented
- You are open minded and excellent communication skills
- You are autonomous while still being a good team player
- You are tech savvy
The NGO will offer you some perspective of evolution, the liberty to work on different projects and a good work-life balance.
Moreover, trainings will be available for you to grow professionally and personally.